47 down, 3 to go

FlamingGlory said:
$200 for a tax stamp on a form 4
and $200 stamp for each piece of HE ammo

I'd just get an M203, $200 for a 20 pack of CS gas rounds and $1300 + $200 for the launcher on a form 4.
don't forget the suppressor!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Not legal in NY state ;)
haha brilliant. no sir, you're not allowed to effectively protect your hearing :tard:

On a similar note, my second $5 for a FOID card was cashed over a month ago yet the application is still "pending" :rolleyes: And Springfield was decimated by a nasty storm so the while place is a clusterfuck. It's unlikely I'll see it any time soon.

edit: sarah just asked me "why do you want a gun so bad?" :wiggle:

FlyNavy said:
haha brilliant. no sir, you're not allowed to effectively protect your hearing :tard:

Seriously :rant: I think it's Finland where they practically require suppressors to help avoid hearing damage and noise pollution

FlyNavy said:
On a similar note, my second $5 for a FOID card was cashed over a month ago yet the application is still "pending" :rolleyes: And Springfield was decimated by a nasty storm so the while place is a clusterfuck. It's unlikely I'll see it any time soon.

edit: sarah just asked me "why do you want a gun so bad?" :wiggle:
Ouch, even MA (depending on the town) isn't that bad :(

it just sucks that I can't even touch one at the store without that card, let alone rent one at the range. I went through the motions to get my NRA basic pistol cert last month but I haven't put a single round through a rifle in lord knows how long

i don't suppose you've tried one of those new leupold contoured scopes, have you? I want to pick up a remington 700 (still not sure which variant) immediately after my first pistol purchase (92fs :)) and i'm not too familiar with the quality of various scopes

ChikkenNoodul said:
Seriously :rant: I think it's Finland where they practically require suppressors to help avoid hearing damage and noise pollution

Ouch, even MA (depending on the town) isn't that bad :(
They allow guns in Europe?

FlyNavy said:
it just sucks that I can't even touch one at the store without that card, let alone rent one at the range. I went through the motions to get my NRA basic pistol cert last month but I haven't put a single round through a rifle in lord knows how long

i don't suppose you've tried one of those new leupold contoured scopes, have you? I want to pick up a remington 700 (still not sure which variant) immediately after my first pistol purchase (92fs :)) and i'm not too familiar with the quality of various scopes
I know how that feels :D

Nope, I've got an old leupold on a .30-30 that works quite well, and a Russian surplus rangefinding scope that was a bear to figure out but now I love it

fly said:
France, UK, and Germany have the most restrictive laws. Switzerland has the most liberal (essentially you just get a carry permit there). Scandanavia has similar laws to Canada, i.e. universal regristration and supressors are unrestricted items.

Strangely since 1934 no legally owned supressors have been used in a crime in the US.

fly said:
some countries mandate it. every adult male Swiss is required to keep the rifle or pistol he was issued during mandatory military service until their reserve service is up.

Some European nations protect their citizen's rights to keep and bear in their homes but most limit public carrying. :happy:

ChikkenNoodul said:
And IIRC only one machine gun, by a police officer incidentally
Yup, and he signed his own Form 4 but the ATF let it go ahead anyway. It was a MAC 10.

What about HEAT? That whole shootout was real ya know, true story.

Is that not the greatest (realistic) gun battle in any movie, ever?

actually I'm ashamed to say I've never seen the movie :( though rarely does hollywood ever get guns right. it's always funny to see someone pull a gun and hear it clickity clackity at the slightest movement :lol: sometimes those sound guys are just clueless...the sound of the hammer being pulled back on a GLOCK is simply brilliant :p

then there's the whole explosive decompression myth :rolleyes:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
America Scares me :omy:
Grenade launchers are unrestricted in Canada. Every rifle enthusiast I've ever met from Alberta has an M203. The only difference is you cant have magazines that hold more than 5 rounds and the registry (biggest waste of money Ive ever seen).

Ive never seen heat. I know that Al Pacino has a FN FNC in it though.