fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,284
Steam
mattressfish
I read in Maxim the other day (so it must be true), that New Hampshire leads the nation in alcohol consumption. Apparently, New Hampshireites toss back about 40 gallons a year. I would like to compare those stats to before Chikken bought a house there.

BTW, that works out to about 8 beers a week for every man, woman, and child in the state. :clap:

Of course I am :lol:

But I'm not sure how Natural Light could be better, since it's one step lower on the ladder than Keystone ain't it? That's like a Schmidt's or something :erk:

Oh its not but I would rather drink Natty Light over any other crappy beer but that is just my personal taste. I cant stand Coors cause my dad used to drink it and he used to drink milwaukee's best so both are off my radar. I have fallen for the new Michelob Ultra raspberry pomegranate just because I havent been drinking much lately and those are a nice "treat". I dont look at it as a beer though ;)

Bought a 12pk Friday after work of regular beer and it was gone this morning... I didnt have a single 1 :(