4 year old girl beaten to death

dreamwalker said:
Local news, not far from where I live:

http://www.dailyitem.com/archive/2004/1209/local/stories/04local.htm

I cannot imagine doing something like that to a kid. We discussed this in the office. The general consensus in the office is that we hope someone gets to him in prison and beats the shit out of him :rant:

That's most likely what will happen- I wouldn't give him more than a month to live once he's in prison.

That shit really makes me sad :(

FatcakeWagon said:
thats some fucked up shit right there man

It really is. You remember how bad you feel, how angry this makes you, how sick to your stomach or whatever this does to you now, and I guarantee you, it becomes about 100x worse when you're a parent. :(

BigDov said:
You have to allow that much time for someone to befriend him, make him their bitch, then shank his worthless ass in the back of the laundry room.

We can always hope.

I know, the guy is entitled to a trial, the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing applies, but my gut reaction is to want to beat the crap out of the guy myself.

dreamwalker said:
We can always hope.

I know, the guy is entitled to a trial, the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing applies, but my gut reaction is to want to beat the crap out of the guy myself.

Pretty much........ pretty much. He'll get his though, the people that do stuff like that to kids always do.

b_sinning said:
Inmates don't treat child abusers kindly. Once the word gets out what he did he's going to be torn apart.

I hope so.

BigDov said:
Pretty much........ pretty much. He'll get his though, the people that do stuff like that to kids always do.

Wish I could believe that was always the case.

Its getting to the point now that it seems more and more sickos, child molesters, child killers, etc are in the prisons then in the past. I fear a time when they can protect each other from the other prisoners.