Thread 4 types of people

OOD

Yet ANOTHER ! Beautiful Bearded Rashner
Apr 16, 2016
Marklar
₥44,664
There are four types of people in the world.

Scientists- people who rely on facts.
Spiritual- people who rely on faith.
Spiritual scientists- people who rely on both
Stupid- people who rely on internal or anecdotal information only.

We can go ahead and not waste anymore time with spiritual and stupid people because anyone who ignores facts deserves to be ignored.

What we have left is people who believe in science and people who believe in both science and spiritual things. It's very stupid for either of these types of people to argue about whether any kind of God or higher power exists. Faith and fact don't mix very well in a debate. Facts can disprove faith sometimes, but they can't disprove the existence of a god yet. Just don't waste your time debating about it, no matter what stance you take. It just makes both sides sound like a couple of tools.

Maybe you are worried about the children. It makes no sense to worry about whether or not children believe in spiritual things. As long as kids are being taught how to find facts without letting spiritual beliefs taint that information, they will grow up to be intelligent contributors to society.

All I'm saying is, be nice to people and let them believe what they want. Scientists and spiritual scientists can coexist without contradicting each other. I don't know for sure, but I'd wager that most people have a bit of all four types swimming around in their head.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
In other words, there are two kinds of spurs: those that come in by the door and those that come in by the window.
Those with ropes around their necks and the people that have the job of doing the cutting, if you will.