3D Imax stuff

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
I took the kid to see Under The Sea this weekend, a 3D, Planet Earth type show narrated by Jim Carrey about several species of critters in the ocean. It was insane. It took a minute for my brain to adjust to the 3Dness, and then suddenly I was swimming in the ocean with great white sharks watching squids face-fuck each other. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. It was what my snorkelling adventure in Mexico should have been, when I almost killed myself in 10 feet of water. Unfortunately the "movie" was only 40 minutes long, which somehow no one in the theater expected. We all filed out with scowls and hardons. Even the women.

BluRay? What's that? 1080p is dead to me. I will never be happy watching another movie on any other screen again. Ever. I don't care what the resolution is. Anything less than a 500-foot screen in 3-friggin-D just isn't worth my time. Time to start saving.

If you are ever on the east coast of Florida, head over to Cape Canaveral.

They do a 3d Movie there on space travel that is bonerific. It opens up with you climbing up a ladder. Get to the top, and you see you are on the outside of the international space station, and the earth is laid out in front of you.

All in ginormous 3d.

sloooge