30th Birthday ideas

Onnotangu said:
don't mention kilt....dave might try to flash me again.
So, last month Ryan took me shopping and bought me a couple of skirts, and himself a couple of pants, it turns out that we're the same size, so I tried on his pants, and he tried on my skirt. :lol: Nothing in this world is funnier than a skinny hippie in a plaid mini.

zengirl said:
So, last month Ryan took me shopping and bought me a couple of skirts, and himself a couple of pants, it turns out that we're the same size, so I tried on his pants, and he tried on my skirt. :lol: Nothing in this world is funnier than a skinny hippie in a plaid mini.
:drool: PICS! :fly:

Onnotangu said:
i was talking about pics of flynavy in the dress silly. :fly:
I don't have those, but they do exist....er.. wait...

wow... we look so different!! :egads:

Picture 115.jpg

Picture 124.jpg

He's gonna kill me when he sees those :lol:

But he actually went out in public in the kilt... that was Valentine's day last year, we all went to Beni Hanna. And I look very... swollen... :fly:

zengirl said:
He's gonna kill me when he sees those :lol:

But he actually went out in public in the kilt... that was Valentine's day last year, we all went to Beni Hanna. And I look very... swollen... :fly:
soon as I can convince work to give me enough of a raise to cover your rent, yea

even grissom won't be able to solve this one :shady:

Onnotangu said:
So monday will be My 30th Birthday and I have no idea on what to do for it. I mean..who knew I would last this long....what with all the debauchery and eating of whole cheesecakes and bathing in sweet delicous beer. :drool:

HAPPY B-DAY!

You know I get to spank you :D :heart:

birthday.gif

biggringift.gif