30th Birthday ideas

Sarcasmo said:
Oh, I thought you meant that even the memory of the marriage made you feel dirty and soiled.
I don't remember too much of it at this point at all, actually.

Delphinium said:
Hey, some of us are older than that! :p

Onno, you should do whatever you feel like doing when you get up that day
wink3iz.gif
you are not close enough for that kind of fun or else I would do what I feel like doing every morning. :heart: :drool:

zengirl said:
Happy birthday! :heart: The 30 club is growing, and I always like when things grow :drool:

You should go somewhere, explore something, see something new. My 30th is in December and I've already booked a suite on a cruise, I'm spending 7 days in the caribbean and then my actual birthday in Miami with my mom, her husband and Ryan.

Things never turn out the way you plan, because life gets in the way of deams, but we do arrive at opportunities to create memories that last a lifetime, we just have to be sure to reach out and take them when we can.

What would you like to do for your 30th?
more like who...but jenanne garafalo is busy on monday. :(

Okay, I lied. I almost gave up beer, but then I found some I liked and I drank some last night.

Onno... you should take a road trip to someplace new and do something you've never done before.

Drool-Boy said:
:confused: no comprende :confused:
I stopped drinking beer for a few months, until last night, I had a couple cuz I was just so giggly I needed to calm down. :fly: I switched to margaritas when we went out to dinner and white wine a couple times a month.

zengirl said:
Okay, I lied. I almost gave up beer, but then I found some I liked and I drank some last night.

Onno... you should take a road trip to someplace new and do something you've never done before.
can't thanks to the wonderful distentergrating car of mine. this paycheck goes for gasline replacement. last one was for muffler and next one will be fore brakelights. i need to marry a female mechanic...or put flynavy in a dress. :fly:

Onnotangu said:
can't thanks to the wonderful distentergrating car of mine. this paycheck goes for gasline replacement. last one was for muffler and next one will be fore brakelights. i need to marry a female mechanic...or put flynavy in a dress. :fly:
:fly:

I'll rent him out to you real cheap