3 or Fit?

You should get a Subaru Imprezza or Legacy. Symmetrical AWD for Cleveland would be helpful, and they are definitely sporty.

I would love one, but they are too expensive unfortunately. I was even looking at the Suzuki SX4 just for that reason.

You are thinking about North Carolina, not Cleveland.

Last trip to cleveland:

From Columbus to 490 1 hour 30 minutes (via I-71). From 490 to 45th Street (right next to the 490 I-77 intersection) 1 hour 15 minutes. It was barely snowing and it wasn't rush hour.

For those not in the know, the second part I mentioned is a 2.5 mile stretch of road.

I dunno what the current pricing on the '92x' is, but they still sell it I think.

I do know Saab/GM re-priced their other lines to more accurately reflect what the actual selling prices were/are.

I guess some dealerships were not automatically discounting the cars. For example, the one I got mine from tried to sell my Aero to me for about $3k below MSRP. :lol: I said no way mang, they sell for $9k off MSRP.

I say that you should go test drive them both first. That will probably help you make a decision in a big way.

I know that whenever I am shopping for a new car, I may find something that looks and fits on paper, but once I test drive it, I really know. I have totally lost interest in cars after a test drive...or totally fallen in love with the car.