Food <3 jews. And their steak spice.

the difference is that white pepper has had the black hull from black pepper removed. there's a slight difference in flavor, but it's mostly aesthetics.

ie: as Carla on Top Chef commented when finishing making her omelette: "What, we have no white pepper?!?!? Fine, it will just look like someone fucking ashed on it. "
ehh, i dunno about that. the white pepper i have tastes vastly different. Used in a lotta chinese dishes.

So I work with a jew, who knows a jew who knows another one who through the global jew conspiracy network knows a jew that works at a famous Montreal deli. That's apparently the story, and here's the recipe that came with it.

Mix together 2 parts kosher salt, and 1 part each of: white pepper, black pepper, mustard seed, dill seed, coriander seed, coarse garlic, coarse dried onion and hot pepper flakes. Dump the mixture into a pepper grinder and set it for a coarse grind.

I picked up the ingredients for this, and decided to give it a try on a couple nice porterhouses. HOLY FACK :drool:
NOTE TO @Valve1138, NO MAYO.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I'm circumspect. Which Jews? What does it have to do with steak?
Also, a pox on you for mentioning Golden Corral. I now have about 2 lbs of over salted steak in me belly.

I even knew one was close.
You wouldn't live far from All you can eat for one price.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes