<3 for Duke

DUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god bless you bro...we haven't had drinks yet but we shall...come to atown and it's a done deal :heart:

tanggggggggggggggg ;)

:heart: :eek: i am sooooo relieved to hear from you...i'm so glad everything went well, and that you are with your family. home sweet home.

DUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god bless you bro...we haven't had drinks yet but we shall...come to atown and it's a done deal :heart:

tanggggggggggggggg ;)

Sweet man. Count on it happening. I've got some nephews up there that I haven't spent nearly enough time with that I have to come visit, so I plan on correcting that soon.

Hell ya. We would tear Hotlanta right the hell up proper! Shalimar working his majic, WaW workin the connections, and me to play Ruprecht, the dain bramaged boy for a proper remake of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

Lol, no. but I tell you what, one of the pain medications I was on, Dilaudid, is the most evil painkiller ever. It took the most biggest fear on the forfront of my waking mind, and made me relive it in my dreams in such a way that I thought they were real. At various times over the weekend, I though I got fired, my mom died, everyone hated me, and that I was going to die. Freaking evil evil drug.

Sure did remove the pain though.

ever seen drugstore cowboy?