3 day walk is here

DoubleJ

Half-staff Member
Oct 30, 2008
Shelton, WA
Marklar
₥0
My wife is off to do the Breast Cancer 3 day walk on Wednesday morning. I have 6 days with just me and the 3 boys. She's running around like a crazy woman trying to make sure she has everything. She has packed and unpacked and packed again about 6 times in the last week. I am entertained by this. I'll keep you all updated. Thank you again for all of your support.

I made that joke last night. I was going to call her while she was walking and ask if by chance she decided at the last minute to take Clayton with her and not tell me.

Read an article recently about some veteran soldiers who have come down with breast cancer and they aren't sure why. This isn't just a "chick thing".

Time with the boys will be fun. We've done this before for a week or so. We skip school and fish almost every morning then nap then do man things like change the oil and build stuff in the afternoons. It's really a cool time.

Read an article recently about some veteran soldiers who have come down with breast cancer and they aren't sure why. This isn't just a "chick thing".

his name was robert paulson

ugh, I hate how manic chicks get about packing for trips

yeah, i read that. made me sad to think that no one takes care of veterans like they should be taken care of.

wasn't it something about where they were living?