Ontopic 3 Athiests walk into a smegma church...

I can't believe you are being this dumb. Religious people are not keeping their religion to themselves. They are out in force trying to impose their beliefs on others, and you want me to shut the fuck up about voicing my disapproval of it?? What kind of American are you?

How is it that I'm not surprised that an Australian in the US doesn't understand that Free Speech in America is a two way street.

Oh, there it is, now I see the bit in the story where these three fellows were dragged into the church and belted to the pews, I missed it earlier.

Yeah because they weren't forced into that church means all other religious folk out there in this nation also aren't imposing their beliefs.. Boggles my mind how some of you even manage to get dressed in the morning..

I can't believe you are being this dumb. Religious people are not keeping their religion to themselves. They are out in force trying to impose their beliefs on others, and you want me to shut the fuck up about voicing my disapproval of it?? What kind of American are you?

Lately, i see more athiests with their agenda going forth and spouting out their hatred of anything religious than vice versa.

like your antics here, for example. It's fact, there have been more pro-athiest posts and threads here than pro-religion. Let that little microcosm of factual minutia sink in for a moment, and then tell me how 'it's different elsewhere'.

No, it's not. You just think it is because you look for it.

How is it that I'm not surprised that an Australian in the US doesn't understand that Free Speech in America is a two way street.

Oh I recognize that. I'm all for the freedom of speech. I have no proble with religious folk talking about their religion. Those atheists in the article wanted the christians to answer their questions, so obviously they wanted them to talk about their religion.

I'm against religions imposing their beliefs on others.. Simply talking about it is not imposing it, but pushing it into the rule of law is were they are crossing the line. And since they will not stop, then they should be banished.

Aren't all of the super vocal atheists also imposing their beliefs......?

No. They are communicating their beliefs.

If a religious person is going to start talking to me about their beliefs, I have just as much power to not listen to them. That's hardly imposing. Now if they are going to push their beliefs into my life in a way that I can not avoid them, then that is imposing.

Oh I recognize that. I'm all for the freedom of speech. I have no proble with religious folk talking about their religion. Those atheists in the article wanted the christians to answer their questions, so obviously they wanted them to talk about their religion.

I'm against religions imposing their beliefs on others.. Simply talking about it is not imposing it, but pushing it into the rule of law is were they are crossing the line. And since they will not stop, then they should be banished.

It's funny to see your solution to your inability to have total control.

Lately, i see more athiests with their agenda going forth and spouting out their hatred of anything religious than vice versa.

like your antics here, for example. It's fact, there have been more pro-athiest posts and threads here than pro-religion. Let that little microcosm of factual minutia sink in for a moment, and then tell me how 'it's different elsewhere'.

No, it's not. You just think it is because you look for it.

I don't give two fucking shits what has been posted here. This is not about the context of threads on UF.

Aren't all of the super vocal atheists also imposing their beliefs......?

"I can't believe you are allowed to shit without supervision. Can't you see that's its the religious people?!""

"But we asked about super vocal athiests..."

"RELIGIOUS PEOPLE!"

"We know, but..."

"RELIGION!"

"Okay, thanks for the input"

"RELI...."

"bye"

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
And like I said. Religious talk is not a problem, and not what I am against. Therefor the anti-religious threads I make are not to counter balance pro-religious threads here.

Dodge what?

You think UF is an active reflection of society as a whole. You are wrong.

No. you're missing the point entirely.

You don't want religious people in your face with their message.

Fine, I know I don't do it. yet, here I am, with your anti-religious message in my face time and time again. So, what you want, you won't also give.

You, sir, are well on your way to your 3rd year republican graduation badge.

No. you're missing the point entirely.

You don't want religious people in your face with their message.

Fine, I know I don't do it. yet, here I am, with your anti-religious message in my face time and time again. So, what you want, you won't also give.

You, sir, are well on your way to your 3rd year republican graduation badge.

Read what I have posted in this thread. It contradicts where you believe I stand on this issue.