2ND ROW SEATS!!!

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,116
Steam
mattressfish
I just got 2nd row seats for Cirque Du Soleil's Varakai coming in December to St. Pete. OMG IM SOOOO EXCITED.

Who here HASN'T seen a Cirque show? I highly recommend them.

fly said:
I just got 2nd row seats for Cirque Du Soleil's Varakai coming in December to St. Pete. OMG IM SOOOO EXCITED.

Who here HASN'T seen a Cirque show? I highly recommend them.

varekai is AWESOME!! we've seen two, and we'll see any that come to this area. it makes me breathless.

I had 1st row to Mystere in Vegas. Its actually not that great to be up close. You can't see some of what's going on up on stage and for one part I couldn't see anything because I was completely enveloped in fog. 5 minutes later, that part of the act was over and I have no idea what happened. Hopefully you won't be in the smoking section.

I've never seen it. One of these days I'll have to make Knyte take me. I want to go spend a week in Vegas with tons of spending cash and go to all the cool shows.

Track 5 said:
We have never been. When do they usually sell out by? (tickets of course)
Nah, I usually pick them up about a week ahead of time, but they aren't as good of seats for the same price.

For those who haven't gone, you will see people do things with their bodies you never thought possible.

theacoustician said:
I had 1st row to Mystere in Vegas. Its actually not that great to be up close. You can't see some of what's going on up on stage and for one part I couldn't see anything because I was completely enveloped in fog. 5 minutes later, that part of the act was over and I have no idea what happened. Hopefully you won't be in the smoking section.
I've been pretty close every time I've gone, but usually on the far left or right of the stage, and never had that problem.

You know those crazy foos make like a billion dollars a year? I saw a show on Discovery about it, and how they find and train their talent. The founders are so wealthy it's absurd.