FYI 24 years and 9 months ago tardwife and I had sex

10 new Macs

Saint Germaine (bubblegum pink), Discotheque (silver glitter), Mean and Green (bronze-ish glitter), Soiree (gold glitter), Deep Sea (navy blue/green), Formidable (Green, purple, blue glitter), Girl about town (strong pink), Coffee break (brown), Vintage vamp (deep purple/dark brown), Morange (intense orange). Pretty good haul :cool: Alo glass nail files and 4 books (one autobiography, one dog book, Alice Walker book and one feminist book) :)
Ahhh yyeeaaahhhh. Pinks and navy's... and an errnge. My faves!

We already have our names, our band is Thieving Bastards and the new band he's temping in is The Wankys. Checkem out on the toob. :lol:

Saved you the time, Princess Wanky:

[vieo=youtube_share;-IDuO_ehvY4]http://youtu.be/-IDuO_ehvY4[/video]

Fucking kids and their noise. Here's a nice, socially responsible number from a bygone age:

Last edited by a moderator:
10 new Macs

Saint Germaine (bubblegum pink), Discotheque (silver glitter), Mean and Green (bronze-ish glitter), Soiree (gold glitter), Deep Sea (navy blue/green), Formidable (Green, purple, blue glitter), Girl about town (strong pink), Coffee break (brown), Vintage vamp (deep purple/dark brown), Morange (intense orange). Pretty good haul :cool: Alo glass nail files and 4 books (one autobiography, one dog book, Alice Walker book and one feminist book) :)

I looked all these up and they all look awesome. I can't decide what I like best, but I'm a glitter polish girl so any glittery ones I loved best LOL. Tell me more about the glass files too. I hadn't really looked into anything like that.

4 nemo <3

NJJ0wgb.jpg

I looked all these up and they all look awesome. I can't decide what I like best, but I'm a glitter polish girl so any glittery ones I loved best LOL. Tell me more about the glass files too. I hadn't really looked into anything like that.

I think I like the glitter ones best, probably Mean and Green. The glass files are pretty cheap actually and they're supposed to be much better for your nails than others because they don't damage them, supposedly. Either way they're less noisy and seem to make a really smooth finish. :)

I think I like the glitter ones best, probably Mean and Green. The glass files are pretty cheap actually and they're supposed to be much better for your nails than others because they don't damage them, supposedly. Either way they're less noisy and seem to make a really smooth finish. :)

I'm a glitter gal in general and Mean and Green looked awesome. I totally forgot to look at glass files while I was at Sephora today though. Grrr.. hopefully soon I can look for one and see how I like.

We already have our names, our band is Thieving Bastards and the new band he's temping in is The Wankys. Checkem out on the toob. :lol:

Saved you the time, Princess Wanky:

[video=youtube_share;-IDuO_ehvY4]http://youtu.be/-IDuO_ehvY4[/video]

So you're princess wanky, right? :fly:

happy belated!

happy late bidet young lady! I was on a lake with no internet for the last week, so i missed it.