24 Fans-> 24: Redemption is on tonight

Be ready to become addicted. Fly and I would watch one show, but then it would turn into show three then four... then a whole weekend of watching.

It's like a good book where you can't put it down.

Just got done watching it a couple minutes ago on my midday break. It was a little bit slow but so were most of the beginning episodes to the past seasons. I will watch the whole season I am sure but I dont see this being "the best season ever" as Reefer said.

the last time and only time i have ever seen 24 was at shamy's. and that was a couple years ago. unfortunately i have succumbed and download this episode and will watch it at some point

Notice the Hyundai sponsorship. There's an SUV in the beginning and then the tweaker kid has a Genesis.

iirc, every year has been sponsored by some auto company...typically ford, no? I can see them not throwing the coin at it this season

It just matters how much of a JACK BAUER!!! fan you are. Although I doubt this season will compare to the last couple I plan on watching it all. Maybe do what you normally do and watch them after the season is over :confused:

Good memory. :lol: