22 Dead and 21 Wounded at VA Tech

Dysfunctional

Flaccid Member
Feb 7, 2007
Marklar
₥0
Well folks!

Looks like worst school shooting ever. First shooting before 8 A.M. and the shooter went on to kill another 21 people.

Your thoughts?

32 are now dead!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i never understood why someone would just go on a killing spree. What could that person possibly have had against all of those people?

Opening day of nerd season

Somebody exceeded their bag limit.

I also just heard they were getting a bunch of bomb threats before this happened.

My first reaction was, once again, the fully geared-up LEOs were standing around behind trees since early this morning. They lock everything up so the potential victims can't get out.

At least, that looks like what you see on the news. Why weren't they all over the place after the first shooting early this morning.

Well, there go my assault rifle rights.

Also, were any of the students/victims armed? My guess is that they were not.

Didja see that rather portly LEO running around with the AR-15? :lol:

Like he was out trackin' a wounded deer.

Saw that...

Telling people to stay where they are may make it easy for the LEOs but it just makes more targets for the shooter. People need to bolt to the open areas and scatter. Also, I understand that victims were lined up and shot... Why didn't they scatter? Once more, I believe people are so afraid of guns they freeze and become an easy victim. If I see somebody flashing a pistol, I am on the move.

It goes without saying... another gun free zone.

And, guess what, the gun grabbers are already out in force demanding more gun laws.

Better question...

Why didn't they do SOMETHING?

I can understand not wanting to charge a person with a gun. But when it becomes clear that the shooter is going to kill everyone, you just bolt out of there.

But I will say again... Why did they put the campus in lock down after the first shooting. It just guaranteed the death of the rest. That happened at Columbine.

Am I missing something here?

I've been in a thread on genmay since this started...a kid that goes there made the first thread on it minutes after it started...couple kids that go there are in the thread

wasn't his myspace

Last edited:
Is that what it was? I got info from another forum which was apparently wrong, which in this case is kind of good.

Oh, guns are banned on college campus' in Virginia by the way.

CNN is reporting that he had double 9s. I wonder if he carried them in back holster. OMG WHERE IS SHAWN'S BROTHER???

CNN is reporting that he had double 9s. I wonder if he carried them in back holster. OMG WHERE IS SHAWN'S BROTHER???

Get him back here now, we need his extremely well-educated input on the matter.

The current theory is that this all happened over a girl. The shooter supposedly lost it after a break up or something and went nuts.