218 Trillion dollar phone bill

i owe sprint $560 and I'm still not paying those fucks.

they told me I had an unlimited data usage plan. so i used the phone as a celluar modem. they turned around and charged me for the data usage..and claimed I had turned off the data usage when I never called them.

Fat Burger said:
So what, they converted it to Australian dollars or something?
It doesn't really matter either way since it's still several hundred trillion regardless of it being USD or Malaysian.

I want to see how it broke down to 218 trillion.
That doesn't even seem technologically feasible.

wr3kt said:
I want to see how it broke down to 218 trillion.
That doesn't even seem technologically feasible.

I heard on the news last night that someone got the account number and spread it openly on the internet. I guess it was a big deal cause it was all over the news here in tampa for some odd reason last night. Guess there wasnt many murders or something

BeeRad said:
I heard on the news last night that someone got the account number and spread it openly on the internet. I guess it was a big deal cause it was all over the news here in tampa for some odd reason last night. Guess there wasnt many murders or something
But even so...the US debt is 8 trillion. I don't see how it's possible to incur 218trillion in charges. This guy's phone number could single-handedly crush a few national economies.
That number is not possible.

wr3kt said:
But even so...the US debt is 8 trillion. I don't see how it's possible to incur 218trillion in charges. This guy's phone number could single-handedly crush a few national economies.
That number is not possible.

976-Slut. Plug phone into charger and walk away

LightSleeper said:
Mine cost me about $30 for a little over a month. If only I could stop texting. I wonder if there are support groups for texters or maybe a patch.

I think you are addicted to text. You need to calm down your text drive. Text at night, text in the morning, sneaking in a nooner when you can. It's not healthy to have that much text. Pretty soon you'll just be having text with random strangers. Maybe you should go see a text therapist. Or maybe just practice some self-text for awhile, you know, learn more about you.

Coqui said:
976-Slut. Plug phone into charger and walk away

I'm going to assume 9.99/min which is really godamned high I think even for 900 numbers. It says the line was "disconnected" in January. That's ~120 days

So one person:
9.99*60*24 = $14328 a day
218,000,000,000,000 / 14328 = 15,214,963,707 days

Now...let's assume a very large number of people...say...a million were in on this.
15,214,963,707 / 1000000 = 15214 days to accomplish that amount of fees.

Even if you doubled the amount per minute and the number of people, you're still not going to reach a number that was within that range. Hell, you could make it 15 million people at $30/min and it's still 300-some-odd days.

It's not possible. Even fees couldn't explain that as $30/min is way more than fees could hit on any amount of calling.

Last edited:
wr3kt said:
I'm going to assume 9.99/min which is really godamned high I think even for 900 numbers. It says the line was "disconnected" in January. That's ~120 days

So one person:
9.99*60*24 = $14328 a day
218,000,000,000,000 / 14328 = 15,214,963,707 days

Now...let's assume a very large number of people...say...a million were in on this.
15,214,963,707 / 1000000 = 15214 days to accomplish that amount of fees.

Even if you doubled the amount per minute and the number of people, you're still not going to reach a number that was within that range. Hell, you could make it 15 million people at $30/min and it's still 300-some-odd days.

It's not possible. Even fees couldn't explain that as $30/min is way more than fees could hit on any amount of calling.

Well that's the difference. 900 numbers are toll free except for the charges incurred with the service. 976 numbers would be American, so your adding international charges into this as well.

And yes I'm just pulling this out of my ass and making this more of a joke than something serious

Coqui said:
Well that's the difference. 900 numbers are toll free except for the charges incurred with the service. 976 numbers would be American, so your adding international charges into this as well.

And yes I'm just pulling this out of my ass and making this more of a joke than something serious

1 900 - BIG DEBT