Ontopic 2022 Garden Thread

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Marklar
₥55,009
Someone had to do it, and its usually me.

I'm gonna start seeding stuff indoors this weekend, as usual im late, but thats ok.

Garden is pretty simple these days, tomatoes, eggplants, way too many peppers that i never use, basil.

I rented a weed whacker and massacred a plot for my landlady but until she reimburses me I'm not cultivating or planting anything. Funny story about that, she wanted me to do it all with some pos Ryobi electric mower I was like fuck this noise and went to home depot and rented a stihl with a brush blade. She was shocked I did the whole thing in like 30 minutes. I was like ok yeah I wont charge for 8 hours of labor, call it two and reimburse me for the rental.

I can actually see how you can make bank doing light landscaping around here. Probably why there are a billion dudes with a pickup and two mowers.

Got a hookup for seedlings because a former coworker works at a commercial greenhouse. Fresh salad veg would be nice. Can't really do any canning.

She wants boxes but fuck that noise. They always end up looking like shit and she already has enough rotting landscape on a 2 mil property.

Last edited:
I rented a weed whacker and massacred a plot for my landlady but until she reimburses me I'm not cultivating or planting anything. Funny story about that, she wanted me to do it all with some pos Ryobi electric mower I was like fuck this noise and went to home depot and rented a stihl with a brush blade. She was shocked I did the whole thing in like 30 minutes. I was like ok yeah I wont charge for 8 hours of labor, call it two and reimburse me for the rental.

I can actually see how you can make bank doing light landscaping around here. Probably why there are a billion dudes with a pickup and two mowers.

Got a hookup for seedlings because a former coworker works at a commercial greenhouse. Fresh salad veg would be nice. Can't really do any canning.

She wants boxes but fuck that noise. They always end up looking like shit and she already has enough rotting landscape on a 2 mil property.
This is so much text.

• Haha
Reactions: fly