Food 2021 Garden Thrad

Something is putting holes in the weed matting allowing weeds to pop up in random places.

So please, by all means, tell what's making the holes, since you all are so fucking smart and have this shit all figured out.
Possibly rodents? I have tons of voles here. Voles are weird, they look like mice but have no tail, nest below ground - they like to tunnel along 1-2" below the ground surface. Really don't both the plants much other than eating beans and peas when you plant them so you have to dust the hell out of the row with hot pepper powder before covering the seed. Occasionally I see one moving the compost. Then it quits moving - after I step on it.:mad::mad:

Possibly rodents? I have tons of voles here. Voles are weird, they look like mice but have no tail, nest below ground - they like to tunnel along 1-2" below the ground surface. Really don't both the plants much other than eating beans and peas when you plant them so you have to dust the hell out of the row with hot pepper powder before covering the seed. Occasionally I see one moving the compost. Then it quits moving - after I step on it.:mad::mad:

Eddie stomping rodents.

Something is putting holes in the weed matting allowing weeds to pop up in random places.

So please, by all means, tell what's making the holes, since you all are so fucking smart and have this shit all figured out.
Same woodchuck that took out your fuel line and your valvecover gasket, brocephus.

this stuff is really really hard to poke holes in. The only animal ive ever seen do it is a deer landing on one hoof after a full height jump, and i know valve doesnt have deer.

To give an example. Its difficult to puncture and cut with scissors, far easier to use the weed torch on it.

this stuff is really really hard to poke holes in. The only animal ive ever seen do it is a deer landing on one hoof after a full height jump, and i know valve doesnt have deer.

To give an example. Its difficult to puncture and cut with scissors, far easier to use the weed torch on it.
His is probably from the same company as yours, he just got the pro-grade, light-weight. For the pro-grade light-weight :lolbow::lolbow::lolbow::lolbow:

nah, his has good technical specs. Actually stronger in puncture strength than the stuff I use.

Its possible its crap despite the specs, but all the numbers are good.

nah, his has good technical specs. Actually stronger in puncture strength than the stuff I use.

Its possible its crap despite the specs, but all the numbers are good.
It was a joke.

No idea why his is such shit. I've used some that was great and some was shit. Landscaping, pavers, etc. not garden.