Ontopic 2019 Resolutions

Whats yours?

Mine is to hone my beer brewing craft, and be a kick ass farmer. We're going to expand the farm with a raised bed area for root veggies and onions and stuff.

My 2019 may progress similarly.

I've been dating a horsegirl a couple hrs away who just got a farm. We woke up sunday, it's 32 and sunny, & she says, "it's gorgeous out. You wanna help me take out tree stumps?" She's got an old codger who's putting up a fenceline for a couple acre pasture and there's some tree stumps in the way. She doesn't like chainsaws, so she goes out with a fucking HANDSAW and gets started. The old man rolls over on his gator & offers her a sawz-all. She looks pretty damn good with a sawz-all. We were talking about putting in raised beds the next time I'm down.

I've been dating a horsegirl a couple hrs away who just got a farm. We woke up sunday, it's 32 and sunny, & she says, "it's gorgeous out. You wanna help me take out tree stumps?" She's got an old codger who's putting up a fenceline for a couple acre pasture and there's some tree stumps in the way. She doesn't like chainsaws, so she goes out with a fucking HANDSAW and gets started. The old man rolls over on his gator & offers her a sawz-all. She looks pretty damn good with a sawz-all. We were talking about putting in raised beds the next time I'm down.
I got a little hot reading this.

gravied for waking up at woman's house. ungravied for not telling her you woke with wood and it's above 32 under the sheets. re-gravied for saying she looked good with a power tool in her hands.
WHAT - you're not using horses to pull them stumps while you chop off roots with an ax? City slacker!

Gravies for admission of banging a horsegirl. Is that like a Centaur?

Yippee yo kiyay mother father

Reciprocating power tool - you've been replaced.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel