Food 2019 Amateur Farm and Garden thread

THey had my driver's license number on the license - I erased it and fucked up the QRE code because that probably shows it too - I didnt check although I have the ability to do so

I have an account with DNR - their system recognized me from past years. I don't always get that at a counter. And really what's the upside to seeing a human for this. A human might fuck it up - their internet setup seems rock solid. I like computers except for when I don't.

I considered posting in Sports but hunting is not a sport. I feel a bit sad for the life I've take but I also feel sad for the few hundred people who die in car vs. deer collisions in my state each year. It's more like respectful harvesting. Those deer have a good life compared to the cows most of these folks eat. DO they feel any guilt or shame over their steak or burger and how that animal lived a miserable life every day until it died? Not A Fucking Bit.

JImmys were rustled it appears. PUnking a man over the dpi of a hunting license posted online. :fly: Lame as fuck.

Any tree hugger worth their salt will tell you hunting is far more ethical than the industrialised production and slaughter of animals who's flesh end up in neat styrofoam packages at the store for sale to people who don't know or don't care where their food cones from.

Just eat what you kill, that's all.

Happy hunting, Eddie.

I kinda like that bass.
It's ok. Probably shouldn't have spent the $200 I paid for it. Badly cracked top, frets were fucked so I went fretless. I'll never buy another ABG - sustain seems universally dismal AF on low notes. I get it's not supposed to sustain like a solid but at least get close to an upright for dog's sake.

First time I had a really thick ABG I went to adjust it on my shoulder(pull my shirt down,something) and smacked it into my mouth. Had to sing and play with a chipped tooth, then spend a few hundred to get it repaired. FUUUUUCK.