Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know there was a record convention, just figured you went to one of the many "vintage ________" stores for that. Or goodwill.

Its just a 3hr drive from there to there, so we went to the show, had lunch then wandered around a bit and came home
Made for a fun day for us

Nvm. Palmer. That's a good spot. Y'all go to Sandy's or Blacks or Green Mesquite or walk across the bridge downtown or what?

Walked over to the park, then had lunch at threadgills
Good choice. Can't get much more Austin than LP's & Threadgills. Throw in a couple hairy, scantly clad smelly chicks and a white dude with dregs in a manbun in disc golf attire and there's your Austin experience.

throughthestomach.png

oh jeezuz, smelly hipsters everywhere...

Ya know, back in the day some of those folks were for real and actually believed in and lived the lifestyle. Hairy, stinky, natural, the works. Nowadays it ain't like that. It's faux eunuchs and manly girls who play the game for the weekend, kind of like "Harley bikers" do, then go back to their sheltered life thinking they "made a statement".

The whole thing is upside down.

I used to know people who wouldn't swat a bee because it was one of God's creatures. Real hippies man, the real deal. Good people.

Now the people that claim stuff like that live in plastic houses they rent from the bank complete with some chemical infested "lawn service" for the little patch of grass they got barely big enough to piss on 'cause they're 4 to a lot where 1 family used to live and love and got gentrified out of but they pay 6 figures for this postage stamp though and call code enforcement if somebody's trashcan ain't squared up neatly in its appropriate place. These are the same type that will donate money to charities and act like they're "giving back" when in fact they would never be seen with the type of people any of those charities might end up helping after they skim off "administrative costs" if there's anything left. It's just their way of fixing their own guilt in their own minds, acting like they're helping the community all the while insulating themselves from it.

Y'all talk like you're spiritually already dead or something. That's a pretty bad way to be. Not bad as in you're bad people or anything like that, but bad as in that's a pretty down, disheartened way to live life. Turn that frown upside down already. It's attached to you right there on your face. You got 43 muscles to use, just gotta put 'em in the right place.

OK, this shit is getting out of hand. I was hoping to find like an Ole English rhyme or maybe a clip of Mr. Rodgers or something but it turns out there's a whole 'nother movie I've never seen or knew about that is polluting the results, although, if that really is Regina Zernay that comes in about 2:15 or so, I wholly approve. I saw her with Cowboy Mouth some years back and she was just enchanting. Laid the shit down hard, and I must admit, looked pretty good doing it too. You wanna see a good live band go see them, you won't be sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.