Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she did actually leave, it's not like there aren't a fleet of docs at the house.

She did. She took the hours old baby outside with the Prince, looking perfectly quaffed, and then the fleet of photogs followed them home. Granted, I know there are a ton of MD's at Buckingham palace but still. That's just a really fast timeline for shit like that.

I'm glad I'm not a Royal.

An huge baby, too!

I assume she labored at home with a team of olde tyme midwives in caps, and then when she was close to delivering went to the hospital in her Pumpkin coach pulled by white steeds, walked gracefully inside in her to-die-for heels, pushed out an 8.5 pounder, glam squad attacked, and walked out like a boss with another baby prince.
:lol: and staff working on her hair and makeup between contractions.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and adi
180423636IMG1422.jpg
who dem?

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I wonder if William got excited for a bit, and then a little let down if during the delivery they said that the baby was crowning

I wonder if William got excited for a bit, and then a little let down if during the delivery they said that the baby was crowning

5th in line to the throne, nothing he worries about. But his son, 3rd in line, he has to learn never to turn his back on. It only takes a minute to move that much closer to the throne, if GOT has taught us anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.