Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
180517980facebook1526525052184.jpg

I love the one of these with the 5 ladies, 4 are pregnant, with the "anal" label over last chick!

Please give me at least six. Although this particular 14 year old is of the @APRIL mindset. She plans to be the cool aunt but birth no children of her own.
I'm pretty sure April has no aspirations to be the cool Aunt. That would require interacting with children

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

When its parents give it some attention
This. Even yelly kids should not be yelling ask the time.

Minibot yelled regularly for 15 to 20 minutes at bed time for a bit, but that went away in about a week with training.

Real Hawaiian Poke is fish but I've seen plenty of places you can build it with chicken, beef, tofu, etc.
Because I make Buddha bowls that look similar. Layer rice or noodles, add a bunch of great stirfy veg, spiced tofu and sauce. I haven't heard of poke bowls, but am glad I can pronounce it now :)

Yeah, ahi tuna. It can't be that cheap. I'm sure it's not sashimi grade, but it's still gotta be pretty high quality fish

When you're buying large quantities of fish and making poke bowls, its pretty cheap. Which is why they're relatively cheap on the menu. And btw, sashimi grade technically isn't a thing.

I'm at work throwing scientific recording equipment in the water, doing range tests and stuff.

Theodore Tugboat is here supervising. My job is awesome.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.