Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
180109101image000000.jpg

Cassowarys and Emus will kick the shit out of you

True story one time I was driving in the middle of the night up in the FL panhandle. I pulled into a hotel parking lot because I really needed to go the bathroom. I went behind the hotel and was peeing by a fence and out of nowhere an Emus ran up making it's noise. If I hadn't already been going pee I would have pissed my pants.

True story one time I was driving in the middle of the night up in the FL panhandle. I pulled into a hotel parking lot because I really needed to go the bathroom. I went behind the hotel and was peeing by a fence and out of nowhere an Emus ran up making it's noise. If I hadn't already been going pee I would have pissed my pants.

they had a farm of em up the road from me in the the early 90s when i was growing up. This was just after Jurassic Park came out.

Those fucking emu's ran JUST LIKE the dinosaurs in the movie. They flocked, and would all run to the fence and come eyeball you doing the sideways head tilt thing when you ran or biked by.

they had a farm of em up the road from me in the the early 90s when i was growing up. This was just after Jurassic Park came out.

Those fucking emu's ran JUST LIKE the dinosaurs in the movie. They flocked, and would all run to the fence and come eyeball you doing the sideways head tilt thing when you ran or biked by.

Fucking vegisaurs

So you're saying dinosaurs run like dinosaurs?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.