Ontopic 2018 Amateur Farm and Garden thread

i might do a couple of pots on the porch that ill forget to water until they die.
:fly:

I used to have this problem on the back patio. Solved it by putting a 2gal watering can out there too. Full of water. I never have to see that the plants need water and then need to remember to 'go back out and water.' it's right there. After I water, I just refill the watering can & put it back on the patio. :iono:

there's actually no water source out back (townhome) so I bring it into the kitchen & fill it up.

But they would benefit the most.
My dad was huge on this. In addition to nutritionally, he also thought it was good for the soul. prep/planting/nurturing/harvesting. Good model for kids.

Even when he was in his 70's he had a 8x8 raised garden. Just a few thing filled it up. He was always tickled with 'lettuce from the garden' anything. . . 'from the garden.'

My dad was huge on this. In addition to nutritionally, he also thought it was good for the soul. prep/planting/nurturing/harvesting. Good model for kids.

Even when he was in his 70's he had a 8x8 raised garden. Just a few thing filled it up. He was always tickled with 'lettuce from the garden' anything. . . 'from the garden.'

I need to get some lettuce going this year.

Last year the sun burned it to shit and made it bitter.

Since I'm 100 percent fabric I'm thinking about doing no till.

Distribute manure in the fall, put fabric down, plant in spring

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk