Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who gives a fuck? We come from a place where women are treated equally and not as less. fuck them and their ignorant views on women

Two years ago you and your kind were saying something completely different. Everything Trump criticized Obama for he's now doing himself, and your tune has changed.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
i need to start watching this season's episodes, I hear the new companion is good

unrelated: if you have prime you can get a washington post account for 6 months free and after that it's only 4 bucks a month:

https://subscribe.washingtonpost.com/prime/#/
I might have to do that. I just got a sub to the failing New York Times for $8/mo. I don't read it that often, but I felt the need to support the free press.

gsv1vj66mlyy.png

Bwahahahhahaahhaa

Seriously. They are worried about how their bullshit antics are getting out, instead of the fact that these bullshit antics are going on in the first place.

It's this kind of bullshit that caused me to go independent when Bush took office. Corruption is everywhere in politics, but the Republicans take it to entirely new levels.

Seriously. They are worried about how their bullshit antics are getting out, instead of the fact that these bullshit antics are going on in the first place.

It's this kind of bullshit that caused me to go independent when Bush took office. Corruption is everywhere in politics, but the Republicans take it to entirely new levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.