Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the people who support this are more interested in punishing people for getting degrees they don't like than they are in saving the country money

it's just like the people who want to spend more money on drug testing welfare recipients than will ever be saved by it. they don't care about fiscal responsibility, they see it as a way to have power over someone they don't like

the people who support this are more interested in punishing people for getting degrees they don't like than they are in saving the country money

it's just like the people who want to spend more money on drug testing welfare recipients than will ever be saved by it. they don't care about fiscal responsibility, they see it as a way to have power over someone they don't like
It's still fucking infuriating.

i know

same with the wall. spend 30 billion dollars in order to put a strangle hold on the economy of border states just to make a bunch of racists feel better

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Co-worker's observation:

Trump's twitter feed is pretty much him whining like a bitch. Does any other world leader whine about stupid shit on twitter?

It's not about party lines, sttapppp the red vs. blue thing is causing this country so much drama. This isn't fucking football rooting for your team...

The Donald was a cancer and I'm glad it's being eradicated from Reddit - take your fabricated toys and go home.
April, it's all about red v blue. The whole country is now. And anyone in the middle who didn't vote for either shitty candidiate (purple I guess) is called a racist sexist nazi trump supporter.

April, it's all about red v blue. The whole country is now. And anyone in the middle who didn't vote for either shitty candidiate (purple I guess) is called a racist sexist nazi trump supporter.

I havent been called a racist sexist nazi trump supporter yet.

Although @DerHoggz did call me dumb and really hurt my feelings.

ha. Like i have feelings.

Trump is hemorraging support from even his base now.

This is not red vs. blue.

jKL1MHc.gif

I knnooooowwwwwwwwwww. :hs:

I usually don't get so riled up, but the alt-right stuff sure brings it out of me. Seems so fueled with hate. :(

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
No one has said that to me. I think that has more to do with your attempt to minimize, or outright deny, the disgusting things this administration is doing. I seriously don't like them any more than you do. And now that he's our President, I really want him to succeed. But let's not bury our heads in the sand over whats going on.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Status
Not open for further replies.