Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when people support what they like, and object to what they don't like, that's ....

bad/hypocrisy, since their opinion is not the same as yours?
OK I think the confusion is in that there are multiple parts of a thing to object to

there are the actions/words/platforms themselves - it's not necessarily hypocritical just because someone supports or agrees with something you don't, obviously. it MAY be hypocrisy dependent upon other factors.

one example of hypocrisy would be people who complained about something one party does while allowing it from their own (e.g. lying). this can get complicated obviously because people disagree on what lies are or what are lies, or because people assume someone was OK with their own party's lying just because they can't recall having seen them complain about it, etc

your response up there is ridiculously reductive and I think you know it

it's basically a rehashing of the same
"you're not wrong because I disagree with you, I disagree with you because you're wrong" argument we've already been through a thousand times here

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
No deflection. Trump lied, Obama lied, Hillary Clinton lied. Yet all I have seen is a daily pounding of Trump. No talk of the other. I find it amusing.

Trump brought a lot of the treatment he's received by how he has treated them - no doubt. Because he's been an idiot toward the press, the press is doing everything they can to make him look bad.

I didn't vote for him. I don't like him or a lot of his policies. But he isn't the anti-Christ.
Actually, he is EXACTLY the anti-Christ. He does not forgive. He does not help the homeless or poor or hungry. He does not help other before himself. He does not treat others with respect. He does not donate to charity. Not one of his policies has a positive impact on humanity.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
This place has archives back to 2004. Show me similar treatment of someone else - daily, unwavering pounding.
When the current leader DAILY stops insulting/hurting/terrorizing others. So Obama might have lied in situations, but his lies and deceptions didn't actively hurt large percentages of the population on a daily basis.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
One of these days, some right leaning geeky bean counter is going to tally up all the expenses the Obama's cost Murica over 8 years.
Secret service protection is expensive.
My hat is off to the left leaning bean counting geek who is currently making it sound like Trump is the first president to cost the American people money.
Obama's security was by far the most expensive ever. He had to have twice the security as other Presidents before him. At this point, they have cut funding so much for secret service, they have had to lay people off.

also there is a false dichotomy in assuming someone anti trump/GOP is automatically pro Obama/Hillary/Dem, and making assumptions about the folks here and where they fall politically or what they have or haven't said or believed about whoever you assume they support is a poor base for arguments. judge folks on what they're actually saying here and not because you're lumping anyone who says x about y into those who do or don't say p about q if p and q aren't part of the set

Absolutely. Trump called the president of Taiwan his first week in office. No American president has had the balls to stand up to the People's Republic of China in that manner in my lifetime.
Both compassionate and courageous.
Foolhardy and opportunistic, more like. It's baiting for better economic deals between China and Taiwan and the US. He can use that strategy to negotiate better deals. Nothing compassionate about that. Courageous, perhaps. Then again you can call the first person who bungee jumped "courageous", too.

No deflection. Trump lied, Obama lied, Hillary Clinton lied. Yet all I have seen is a daily pounding of Trump. No talk of the other. I find it amusing.

because Trump is the current leader of the country, it makes sense that what he is up to, bad or otherwise, would be more likely to be discussed. we're not exactly discussing Carter r Reagan at length in this thread about current politics, either.

Actually, he is EXACTLY the anti-Christ. He does not forgive. He does not help the homeless or poor or hungry. He does not help other before himself. He does not treat others with respect. He does not donate to charity. Not one of his policies has a positive impact on humanity.
SHOTS FIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.