Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3ERBsc9l.jpg

Hey that prick dropped a lot of debris on people. Superman 2 was a shitshow.

"I was given that information, I don't know"

his supporters will still not have a problem with that. they don't care that he lies. they like it. it doesn't matter to them

also fuck that gif for being a screen grab and still having the buttons

IT’S OFFICIAL! Federal Judge Finds CNN GUILTY of Pushing ‘Fake News’

The ‘Most Trusted Name In News’ just lost a court battle. It was a ruling about CNN’s ‘false and defamatory’ news reports.

“The Court finds these allegations sufficient to establish that CNN was acting recklessly with regard to the accuracy of its report, i.e., with ‘actual malice,” the order reads.

http://clashdaily.com/2017/02/official-federal-judge-finds-cnn-guilty-pushing-fake-news-not-satire/

remember when the left bitched at bakeries not wanting to make cakes for gay couples? they talked all kinds of shit about how Christians being bad people because of it.

How many will say the same thing about muslim bakeries in Michigan refusing to make cakes for gay couples?

Saw this yesterday. TBF, there are hipocrites in every race, class, religion, etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
"I was given that information, I don't know"

his supporters will still not have a problem with that. they don't care that he lies. they like it. it doesn't matter to them

also fuck that gif for being a screen grab and still having the buttons

If anyone "cared" about the dishonesty of politicians, this racket would have been shut down ages ago.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and pacojas
Saw this yesterday. TBF, there are hipocrites in every race, class, religion, etc.
It's the ongoing onsidedness the Left exercises that's the most telling.

When they put up memes it's 'funny' bur then it's the right, the uncontrollable emotions come out - ZOMG IT'S INSULTING. and on and on and on and on. . .

amirite @APRIL? :lol:

:rolleyes:

It's the ongoing onsidedness the Left exercises that's the most telling.

When they put up memes it's 'funny' bur then it's the right, the uncontrollable emotions come out - ZOMG IT'S INSULTING. and on and on and on and on. . .

amirite @APRIL? :lol:

:rolleyes:
If you would have read our conversation and comprehended it accurately, you would not be saying this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.