Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dummy, it's not about whether or not you smoke, it's about the man having a fire-able offense on record to control you. i'm sure if they can keep you in line they all come back negative until they don't want you any more.
Ya, when I worked HR the tests were just another way to get rid of employees when needed. Companies suck. We would do "randoms" and the higher ups would give me their list of people they wanted a reason they could fire them for...

dummy, it's not about whether or not you smoke, it's about the man having a fire-able offense on record to control you. i'm sure if they can keep you in line they all come back negative until they don't want you any more.

We need to drug test The Man© then.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Ya, when I worked HR the tests were just another way to get rid of employees when needed. Companies suck. We would do "randoms" and the higher ups would give me their list of people they wanted a reason they could fire them for...

Also for insurance companies and unemployment to weasel out of paying claims.

omfg derhoggz is here, preparing myself for the bucket of gravy as he strolls his way through the last few hours of this thread

He's even making dungeon & dragons references now. I will never forgive you for poisoning him like this. Sinking your claws into an impressionable lad like that. You should be ashamed of yourself.

There are no facts in politics, only opinions, spin, and lies both outright and by omission.

First thing you people need to do is realize that if it's on TV, it's bullshit, if it wasn't it wouldn't be on TV.

You know, for someone who has no clue about politics you sure have a firm grasp of how they actually work.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
That's fucked man.

But at least now I have some idea why I never had to do any rando drug screens.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
That's fucked man.

But at least now I have some idea why I never had to do any rando drug screens.
Yup. It was partially random, tbh, I'd compile a list of all of the employees and send it off to the drug screening agency who would then send back 5% of the employees who needed to be tested. The drug screening company never made sure those employees came by... nor did I ever go when my name was pulled. :lol:

Yup. It was partially random, tbh, I'd compile a list of all of the employees and send it off to the drug screening agency who would then send back 5% of the employees who needed to be tested. The drug screening company never made sure those employees came by... nor did I ever go when my name was pulled. :lol:

I've only had to do 1 drug screening ever, and it was a new hire screening back for Motorola just after I got out of college. Never had to do one since.

I've only had to do 1 drug screening ever, and it was a new hire screening back for Motorola just after I got out of college. Never had to do one since.
I've had to do one at the start of each new jerb as a part of the new hire process.

I'm sure the companies I've worked for have had some sort of no-drug workplace policy enforced as a part of federal-pound-me-in-the-ass rules, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.