Ontopic 2012 NFL Draft

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,706
With round 1 of the draft tomorrow how do you think it will go? I think the first two picks are a 100% lock but it gets interesting after that. Who do you think your team will pick? I'm still not a fan of this never draft schedule with each round being a different day. I always liked having it all on Saturday and Sunday. It made for a good draft BBQ.

This is the skins we're talking about.

I still think the Colts should take Griffin. That would generate some excitement down there I think.

As for the Pats, the only thing I can guarantee is that they'll make a trade.
If it was another team besides Indy I would say yes. The truth is they won't pass on a white poster child QB. He fits the mold of the city.

I don't know. I really like the idea of the Vikings taking Matt Kalil with the 3rd pick. An awesome LT is hard to find, especially one that can take over right from the draft. And giving Ponder protection is something the vikings need to do. The last 2 years, Left Tackle has been a glaring hole for them.

But then there is Wonderlic4, I mean, Morris Clairbourne.With the competition the Vikes have to face in the NFC north, having a shutdown corner is a huge need, and the vikes don't have one. Dude only scored a 4 on his wonderlic. I've heard all kinds of 'reasons' as to why, and people say he's good at football and the grades are more because of a learning problem over a personality problem.

It's been a long time for the vikes to be this high in the draft. It's also been a long time since they actually had a good draft, and some of the biggest draft day fuck ups have happened on their expense.

And in the end, they most likely will wind up trading down, and getting neither, and will solidify yet another year of extreme disappointment in them. Or they will get Trent Richardson, piss off Adrian Peterson, and have the biggest draft day failure in the league yet again.

Anything short of taking Kalil or Clairbourne by the vikings will be an abysmal failure on their part.

I don't know. I really like the idea of the Vikings taking Matt Kalil with the 3rd pick. An awesome LT is hard to find, especially one that can take over right from the draft. And giving Ponder protection is something the vikings need to do. The last 2 years, Left Tackle has been a glaring hole for them.

But then there is Wonderlic4, I mean, Morris Clairbourne.With the competition the Vikes have to face in the NFC north, having a shutdown corner is a huge need, and the vikes don't have one. Dude only scored a 4 on his wonderlic. I've heard all kinds of 'reasons' as to why, and people say he's good at football and the grades are more because of a learning problem over a personality problem.

It's been a long time for the vikes to be this high in the draft. It's also been a long time since they actually had a good draft, and some of the biggest draft day fuck ups have happened on their expense.

And in the end, they most likely will wind up trading down, and getting neither, and will solidify yet another year of extreme disappointment in them. Or they will get Trent Richardson, piss off Adrian Peterson, and have the biggest draft day failure in the league yet again.

Anything short of taking Kalil or Clairbourne by the vikings will be an abysmal failure on their part.

I think this is almost a done deal as well. Unless Miami or Buffalo try to move up.

falcons picked up assante samuel for a 7th round pick this morning. I'm seeing conjecture about a lot of TE's in our draft. preparing for the inevitable retirement of tony gonzalez in the next year or 2.

falcons picked up assante samuel for a 7th round pick this morning. I'm seeing conjecture about a lot of TE's in our draft. preparing for the inevitable retirement of tony gonzalez in the next year or 2.

I think he was a bit of a risk for the money he's getting. He's a bit past his prime. But I think he'll be a great additional to your team.

kinda stupid they've been belaboring the obvious and drawing out the drama. guess they have a lot of time slot to fill.

I'm still trying to figure out how the vikings hoodwinked cleveland for that trade deal. Only thing I can think of is cleveland thinking that maybe the bucs were trading up to get richardson, and once they got fucked, they decided to trade down instead, while the vikings score 4 pix and still get their guy...

I'm still trying to figure out how the vikings hoodwinked cleveland for that trade deal. Only thing I can think of is cleveland thinking that maybe the bucs were trading up to get richardson, and once they got fucked, they decided to trade down instead, while the vikings score 4 pix and still get their guy...

It turned out great for both. Vikings got their guy and got picks. Cleveland got their guy without giving up too much. Denver turned a 25th into 3 picks. But by far I think Cleveland did the best. If both those pics work out they might be something this year. I 100% expect McCoy not to be starting now.