Ontopic 2011 VT Relay for Life (now 150% more troll free)

Okay people, here's the deal.

My husband is trying to outdo me in donations. I'm team captain again this year, and somehow his sausagey fingers have already reached into deep pockets and he's got more donation money than me. After one fucking day. I am not pleased.

If you'd like to donate as little or as much as you can to the American Cancer Society, please PM me for the link
and ps- if you do go to that site, please don't give out or use my name on this website, I fear the googlemongerers.

I'd like to do something for you guys, but I feel sheepish saying that because I'm still sitting on flat rate USPS boxes from the last time I asked you guys to help out a few years ago. At least this time I know DBZ is going to be coming through town and I can get him to give stuff out for me! :D

Regardless of that, I know a lot of you have a personal vendetta against cancer, just like I do. It's hit me harder than ever this year with losing my mother, and all I want to do it fight this jackass of a disease more than ever. This is one of the ways that I can really do that right now, so please consider it.

Thanks guys
:heart:

Last edited:
i give to the V foundation usually. as of a few years ago (3 or 4.. maybe 5) all of it's expenses are now covered by their endowment, so 100% of donations go to cancer research.

While I fully support your cause, I donate to the canadian cancer society, I'm sure you understand. My father in law was diagnosed with prostate cancer a few weeks back, we're still just finding out the details on how far along it is.

Much love to you guys for doing this, and I hope the Mrs. wins the fundraising competition.

While I fully support your cause, I donate to the canadian cancer society, I'm sure you understand. My father in law was diagnosed with prostate cancer a few weeks back, we're still just finding out the details on how far along it is.

Much love to you guys for doing this, and I hope the Mrs. wins the fundraising competition.

It's all good :heart:

Totally understood. And you and your father-in-law are in my thoughts and prayers :heart: