Ontopic 2010 NHL Playoffs

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
So the Washington Capitals just played like absolute shyte and lost Game 1 to the Montreal Canadians 3 - 2 in overtime.

Ovy: 0 shots on goal

:waw:

SCORING SUMMARY
1st Period

12:36
MTL
PPG - Michael Cammalleri (1) Snap Shot - Assists: A. Markov (1) & A. Kostitsyn (1)

15:33
WSH
Joe Corvo (1) Wrist Shot - Assists: E. Belanger (1) & J. Chimera (1)

2nd Period

NONE

3rd Period

00:47
WSH
Nicklas Backstrom (1) Wrist Shot - Assists: M. Knuble (1) & J. Carlson (1)

07:34
MTL
Scott Gomez (1) Wrist Shot - Assists: B. Gionta (1) & B. Pouliot (1)

1st OT Period

13:19
MTL
Tomas Plekanec (1) Slap Shot - Assists: J. Spacek (1)

attachment.php

I think I could get into hockey more if it was always on a certain day. I can barely remember to tie my shoes, let alone if the Lightning are playing tonite.

I think I could get into hockey more if it was always on a certain day. I can barely remember to tie my shoes, let alone if the Lightning are playing tonite.

You could probably get into Hockey more if you followed anyone but the Lightning.

His brother Ken works here at the Embassy and I'm getting all this autographed stuff :)

sweet. One of my bosses has a brother that works for the Leafs. Another one has a brother that was drafted by the Calgary Flames in the 80's, and now coaches overseas.

Too bad Darryl played for the Leafs though, cuz they suck.

sweet. One of my bosses has a brother that works for the Leafs. Another one has a brother that was drafted by the Calgary Flames in the 80's, and now coaches overseas.

Too bad Darryl played for the Leafs though, cuz they suck.

Yeah I've never like the Leafs. But Darryl was pretty good.

I also went to school with the brother of former Cornell Big Red goalie Jason Elliott, who also signed with the Red Wings but mainly played a coaching role.