Ontopic 2010 Census cry babies

SouthParkWheel.jpg

I know a few peckerwoods and have heard that slang used before. Pretty much it's a white dumb ass. You hear it most used commonly locally when talking about some of the younger soldiers you see around town here. Fort Stewart is huge and hunter army airfield is in the middle of Savannah so we get guys just out of basic thinking they are now men and the shit doing moronic activities to display their new superpowers. I believe we have a fairly high Caucasian motorcycle fatality number. As I'm a Darwanist I'm ok with that.

With the 2010 Census full swing there has been alot of complaints and fallout from douche bags and their "race". People are bitching because it's saying Hispanic because they want it to say Latino. Or Negro and Colored because they don't prefer black anymore. I mean what difference does it make if at the end of the day the census report says honky or peckerwood. I should start bitching because they list white after everyone else because people complained in the last Cenus that White was listed before their race thus making white superior in the US Government's eyes . People need to stop being such pussies about all this. DOES IT REALLY MATTER ONE BIT. STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR EXISTENCE BY YOUR RACE AND REALIZE WE ARE ALL JUST STUPID ASSHOLE AMERICANS IN THE SAME SHIP. that is all

I was listening to a radio program about this actually. The reason the census even asks the question is to make sure the funding specific to groups is getting equally spread to those who need it. Might not be the greatest reason because things like race or gender shouldn't matter if all are equal under the law, but that was the reasoning.

BIG CREEK, Ky. — A part-time census worker found hanging in a rural Kentucky cemetery was naked, gagged and had his hands and feet bound with duct tape, said an Ohio man who discovered the body two weeks ago.

The word "fed" was written in felt-tip pen on 51-year-old Bill Sparkman's chest, but authorities have released very few other details in the case, such as whether they think it was an accident, suicide or homicide.

Jerry Weaver of Fairfield, Ohio, told The Associated Press on Friday that he was certain from the gruesome scene that someone killed Sparkman.

"He was murdered," Weaver said. "There's no doubt."

Weaver said he was in the rural Kentucky county for a family reunion and was visiting some family graves at the cemetery on Sept. 12 along with his wife and daughter when they saw the body.

"The only thing he had on was a pair of socks," Weaver said. "And they had duct-taped his hands, his wrists. He had duct tape over his eyes, and they gagged him with a red rag or something."

Two people briefed on the investigation said various details of Weaver's account matched the details of the crime scene, though both people said they were not informed who found the body. The two spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case.

"And they even had duct tape around his neck," Weaver said. "And they had like his identification tag on his neck. They had it duct-taped to the side of his neck, on the right side, almost on his right shoulder."

edit: and then from what I understand it was ruled a suic*de?

BIG CREEK, Ky. — A part-time census worker found hanging in a rural Kentucky cemetery was naked, gagged and had his hands and feet bound with duct tape, said an Ohio man who discovered the body two weeks ago.

The word "fed" was written in felt-tip pen on 51-year-old Bill Sparkman's chest, but authorities have released very few other details in the case, such as whether they think it was an accident, suicide or homicide.

Jerry Weaver of Fairfield, Ohio, told The Associated Press on Friday that he was certain from the gruesome scene that someone killed Sparkman.

"He was murdered," Weaver said. "There's no doubt."

Weaver said he was in the rural Kentucky county for a family reunion and was visiting some family graves at the cemetery on Sept. 12 along with his wife and daughter when they saw the body.

"The only thing he had on was a pair of socks," Weaver said. "And they had duct-taped his hands, his wrists. He had duct tape over his eyes, and they gagged him with a red rag or something."

Two people briefed on the investigation said various details of Weaver's account matched the details of the crime scene, though both people said they were not informed who found the body. The two spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case.

"And they even had duct tape around his neck," Weaver said. "And they had like his identification tag on his neck. They had it duct-taped to the side of his neck, on the right side, almost on his right shoulder."

edit: and then from what I understand it was ruled a suic*de?

sounds like he was "fired" by the cia