Ontopic 2010 Census cry babies

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
With the 2010 Census full swing there has been alot of complaints and fallout from douche bags and their "race". People are bitching because it's saying Hispanic because they want it to say Latino. Or Negro and Colored because they don't prefer black anymore. I mean what difference does it make if at the end of the day the census report says honky or peckerwood. I should start bitching because they list white after everyone else because people complained in the last Cenus that White was listed before their race thus making white superior in the US Government's eyes . People need to stop being such pussies about all this. DOES IT REALLY MATTER ONE BIT. STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR EXISTENCE BY YOUR RACE AND REALIZE WE ARE ALL JUST STUPID ASSHOLE AMERICANS IN THE SAME SHIP. that is all

With the 2010 Census full swing there has been alot of complaints and fallout from douche bags and their "race". People are bitching because it's saying Hispanic because they want it to say Latino. Or Negro and Colored because they don't prefer black anymore. I mean what difference does it make if at the end of the day the census report says honky or peckerwood. I should start bitching because they list white after everyone else because people complained in the last Cenus that White was listed before their race thus making white superior in the US Government's eyes . People need to stop being such pussies about all this. DOES IT REALLY MATTER ONE BIT. STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR EXISTENCE BY YOUR RACE AND REALIZE WE ARE ALL JUST STUPID ASSHOLE AMERICANS IN THE SAME SHIP. that is all

What race is peckerwood?

Peckerwood (or simply Wood) is a racial slur 19th century southern Black Americans used to describe poor whites. Blacks saw blackbirds as a symbol of themselves, and the redheaded woodpecker as a representation of working class whites. They considered them loud and troublesome like the bird, and sometimes with red hair like the woodpecker's head plumes. This word is still widely used by southern blacks to refer to southern whites.[1]

white would come last anyways alphabetically

it reminds me of a joke that ends with the father telling his son they won't jump from the plane before the mexicans because "today we're niggardly"

Last edited:
sneetches26.jpg

I don't think anyone was offended. We're just trying to keep him outta trouble if dad gets home and sees the mess he made.