$2 bills

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥20,400
I love them. I don't know why, it could be that they have awesome engravings, or that you don't see them everyday... I think it's pretty much the engravings, they have a much more classic look than the "new" dollars. Not to mention cashiers always freak out.

You can get them at your local bank.
800px-US_%242_obverse-high.jpg

800px-US_%242_reverse-high.jpg

-.-

I was thinking about this because I gave some teenager 12.08 for an 11.58 purchase and they tried to hand me back the 8 cents. Idiots.

I used to think they were rare special edition kind of things, but they're not. They're printed in high volume.

I used to think they were rare special edition kind of things, but they're not. They're printed in high volume.
Yeah. For some reason banks don't give them out unless you ask.

I found two of these when I was kid. They aren't worth much but they look cool.
1711fr.jpg

1711bk.jpg

they give those out in change for your bill at ted's montana grills. those and sacajaweas. I pay with a debit card every time just so I don't get stuck with that stupid monopoly money

i like them, any time I go to a bank to cash a check - rare these days - i'll ask for every 2 they have in the drawer. one time I got to walk away with 50 of them and I had a fun time spending those all over the place

most cashiers aren't that retarded that they think it's fake or anything but they'll sometimes comment on how they haven't seen one in a while

they give those out in change for your bill at ted's montana grills. those and sacajaweas. I pay with a debit card every time just so I don't get stuck with that stupid monopoly money

they give out Canadian bills as change?

Canadian_bills2.jpg