1984, but in 2009

How have we been fucking those countries in the ass, exactly? By giving them billions of dollars a year in free aid?

Certain countries we've pretty much raped and pillaged, but then it suppose what you want to call us and what you want to call them. From my point of view my country has fucked India etc. whereas your country might have fucked others. Terrorism is very easy to understand in my mind, is what I'm saying.

America has fucked India pretty bad, too (see the Bhopal catastrophe of 1984, coincidentally), but it isn't India that is attacking us. In fact, India is more frequently targeted by terrorists than any other country on earth? Why? Is India fucking them in the ass? No, it's because camel jockeys are angry little fuckheads with nothing better to do, that's why. And India is closer than Europe. There is no valid Western explanation or justification for it. They've been lashing out at other countries for a thousand years, and will for a thousand more. And they've come up with as many excuses for doing it as they have dickheads willing to carry out the attacks.

Last edited: