Thread 18,000 US companies have the same overseas address

Status
Not open for further replies.
is julie too embarrassed to come back and post here because of you?

No. I AM tired of the same stupid trolling bullshit from both sides and yet no one does anything to invoke some sort of camaraderie. Instead, it's just egged on.

Also, the threads about the same people are so redundant and fckign more annoying than my 6 yr old when he throws his grilled cheeses behind various living furniture and I find them a month later.

No. I AM tired of the same stupid trolling bullshit from both sides and yet no one does anything to invoke some sort of camaraderie. Instead, it's just egged on.

Also, the threads about the same people are so redundant and fckign more annoying than my 6 yr old when he throws his grilled cheeses behind various living furniture and I find them a month later.

Y U NO CHANGE YOUR NAME AFTER I GIVE YOU MARKLAR?!?!?!

we're not french - we can't talk about politics and sex constantly. people have different opinions on everything. welcome to the internet.

i rarely post opinion on anything because it doesn't mean shit - however, i do try to post an internal monologue - i'm not saying that my act has some kind of vaudvillian charm, more that it's what i'm used to and do irl.

if people can't find the humour in that. big deal. back to /b/.

we're not french - we can't talk about politics and sex constantly. people have different opinions on everything. welcome to the internet.

i rarely post opinion on anything because it doesn't mean shit - however, i do try to post an internal monologue - i'm not saying that my act has some kind of vaudvillian charm, more that it's what i'm used to and do irl.

if people can't find the humour in that. big deal. back to /b/.
'

Pretty much this. I question whether the site actually give a fuck whether I post or not? Unless I make 45 threads about redundant shit?

'

Pretty much this. I question whether the site actually give a fuck whether I post or not? Unless I make 45 threads about redundant shit?

i remembered you.

but then again i also remember NME posting about driving a Corsa last April when she posted a thread today saying she'd just got her driving licence.

Status
Not open for further replies.