FYI 14 dead, 50 wounded

God damnit. I was going to go to the flytrap and post, "IBsomeone makes a thread about the Colorado shooting... sigh."

Ah yes, have the TSA take over screenings at theaters too, now.
That will solve everything!
If youre going to the movies, be sure and leave 3 hours before showtime.

I know a lot of people out there... On that side of town.. Freaking Denver and it's suburbs are becoming a mass shooting magnet.

I bet there was at least one hardcore fan that crawled under a seat and watched the rest of the movie before fleeing. Maybe he was trying to give them true 3d.

Last edited by a moderator:
ayVru.gif

I'm reading the gun forums today to see the inevitable "If I had been there with my trusty revolver this wouldn't have happened" nonsense.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I'm reading the gun forums today to see the inevitable "If I had been there with my trusty revolver this wouldn't have happened" nonsense.

It doesnt help that some dipshit pollitikker is on the news saying this would have been less tragic if a citizen with a weapon had been in the theater...

It doesnt help that some dipshit pollitikker is on the news saying this would have been less tragic if a citizen with a weapon had been in the theater...

The only thing that would have happened is a higher body count