FYI 11/11/11: Make a Wish

I have an excellent bussiness idea and am visiting chicago this weekend to discuss with possible partners.

I wish I could get it implemented in the next two years.

I wish for a Range Rover to magically appear in my driveway by COB today. This wish must be completed with unicorns, (with horns of solid gold), acting as my security posse. Inside the RR, there must be a suitcase, made of the finest Italian, smooth grained leather, with the contents of $100-199 MILLIUN DOLLERZ. The RR must be equipped with vaporizing LAZURZ, so that I can do my own open hunting season against moRANS on the road. Since they will be vaporized, there will be no trace of their DNA to trace to my LAZURZ.

I wish for a 30 year old Selma Hayek to show up at my door with an overwhelming and life long urge to just make sure my every need and whim is taken care of.

I wish for a Range Rover to magically appear in my driveway by COB today. This wish must be completed with unicorns, (with horns of solid gold), acting as my security posse. Inside the RR, there must be a suitcase, made of the finest Italian, smooth grained leather, with the contents of $100-199 MILLIUN DOLLERZ. The RR must be equipped with vaporizing LAZURZ, so that I can do my own open hunting season against moRANS on the road. Since they will be vaporized, there will be no trace of their DNA to trace to my LAZURZ.

Best wish so far!!! I'm so piggybacking on this one. Omfg. Hahaha!!!!

I wish for a 30 year old Selma Hayek to show up at my door with an overwhelming and life long urge to just make sure my every need and whim is taken care of.

Since that isn't how you spell her name, you are in for quite a time this weekend.

cant_afford_me.jpg

/Satan

Last edited:
I have an excellent bussiness idea and am visiting chicago this weekend to discuss with possible partners.

I wish I could get it implemented in the next two years.

where are you staying?

in other news, 111./1/1/1/1//111/ bullshit is retarded. 11/12/11 also happens once every hundred years, these numbers are arbitrary and no more significant than any others