FYI 11/11/11: Make a Wish

I wish for a Range Rover to magically appear in my driveway by COB today. This wish must be completed with unicorns, (with horns of solid gold), acting as my security posse. Inside the RR, there must be a suitcase, made of the finest Italian, smooth grained leather, with the contents of $100-199 MILLIUN DOLLERZ. The RR must be equipped with vaporizing LAZURZ, so that I can do my own open hunting season against moRANS on the road. Since they will be vaporized, there will be no trace of their DNA to trace to my LAZURZ.

:D:D:D:D:D GOLD :lol:

I wish we could hang out with drool and drool jr some more, it's been ages :(

I wish I didn't have to shave this beard. I actually look like a man and I dread the hour it's going ot take to trim it up.

Hour? You need some better clippers and razors.

Hour? You need some better clippers and razors.

he doesn't. he's just that insanely anal about shaving. says he takes 30 minutes to shave on just a normal day let alone having a month of beard. frankly I'm surprised it wouldn't take him 2 hours to get rid of a beard in comparison.

he doesn't. he's just that insanely anal about shaving. says he takes 30 minutes to shave on just a normal day let alone having a month of beard. frankly I'm surprised it wouldn't take him 2 hours to get rid of a beard in comparison.

That's crazy! I can shave myself up in 10 minutes and have a baby smooth face.

I don't like to rush my shaving, 10 minutes or so to do it right but I've had to rush and get it one in about 45 seconds before. sucks.

Takes me 5 tops, usually alot less.

You only have three hairs on your face. of course it would take 5 minutes.

My beard is so thick it can jam up clippers, even new sharp ones :(

Only took me 35 minutes to trim it off. I look much younger now.