100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

When replying, please try to post which day you're doing. We're all a little staggered here and it will make tracking easier. <3

Name|W1||W2||W3D1|W3D2|W3D3||W4D1|W4D2|W4D3
fly|:D||:D||X|X|X||X|X|
April60|:D||:D||X|X|X||X|X|
F33nX|:D||:D||X|X|X||X|
plot|:D||:D||X|X|X||X|X|
mikey|:D||:D||X
Dharma1521|:D||:D||X|X|X||X|X|
kiwi|:D||:D||X|X|
inline4|:D||:D||X|X|

And the list shrinks further! Good work to those who are sticking with it. We'll show Shalimar! :p

Since I've fallen behind I'm going to start week 3 over, then maybe I'll have a chance at week 5 when I get there. I shall lock the kids out of my room and do them this morning.

Since I've fallen behind I'm going to start week 3 over, then maybe I'll have a chance at week 5 when I get there. I shall lock the kids out of my room and do them this morning.

Ya, week three is a killer. I guess Im getting better, cause I found week 4 to be "easier". Even though its more pushups obviously.

I'm starting week 3 over again also. I've been pukin everywhere and haven't been able to do them.

well, i got through 2 sets of W4D2, but I left a massive pile of snot on the carpet and couldn't breathe. so i'm going to restart W4 next week after I get some rest