100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

Quick question, how many people are doing just the pushup challenge and no other form of working out?

I will take this opportunity to boast becuase its the first time EVER that i've kept up with any sort of working out.

I do the pushups.
I do situps on the days that I don't do pushups.
I do cardio at least 3 times a week.
I try to do something active everyday.

And I've been keeping up with this for a little over a month. Of course the pushups are under a month since we just started week 4.

I will take this opportunity to boast becuase its the first time EVER that i've kept up with any sort of working out.

I do the pushups.
I do situps on the days that I don't do pushups.
I do cardio at least 3 times a week.
I try to do something active everyday.

And I've been keeping up with this for a little over a month. Of course the pushups are under a month since we just started week 4.

Very cool :)

What kind of situps do you do? Have you ever tried doing planks?

Quick question, how many people are doing just the pushup challenge and no other form of working out?

Ape I were taking a break from working out to try this challenge. Well, we were gonna do some slight working out and cardio. Then I broke my leg. Now we're just doing the pushups. :hs:

Very cool :)

What kind of situps do you do? Have you ever tried doing planks?

I do regular situps and then a crunch move with a barbell. Abdominal muscles are weak for me as well. OOOH and I do that thing at the gym. YOu know the one where you are in the standing chair thing?

Ugh I do not speak your language.

I have not tried planks. That's a pilates move right? I think my friend told me about that.

I do regular situps and then a crunch move with a barbell. Abdominal muscles are weak for me as well. OOOH and I do that thing at the gym. YOu know the one where you are in the standing chair thing?

Ugh I do not speak your language.

I have not tried planks. That's a pilates move right? I think my friend told me about that.

Looks like this (hotlink! :eek: )
14829_500.jpg

You don't have to use that ball thing though. Anyway, you try to hold it for as long as you can, typically 3-5 sets. EXCELLENT core workout :D