100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

I just put myself on the 8 week program, so week 2.5 day 1 is done ( I managed about 3-4 less pushups each round then it called for).

I just put myself on the 8 week program, so week 2.5 day 1 is done ( I managed about 3-4 less pushups each round then it called for).
You can pause and take a breather for seconds in between each one when they get really tough.

Just don't lose your form. /zac

You can pause and take a breather for seconds in between each one when they get really tough.

Just don't lose your form. /zac

My breather this morning consisted of holding a crying baby while having another kid crawling on my back. I kind of gave up towards the end. I'll do them tomorrow without kids around and maybe I'll get better results.

fuck, I've been such a lazy sack o crap lately...going out too much...that's not very conducive to doing pushups

16, 14, 14, 12, and 15 to make 71...dear-god-make-it-stop pushups.
interestingly enough, feeding my cat does not make her stop pestering me while i do these. tonight she made me fall to the floor laughing because she stuck her nose under my arm, licked my armpit, and then burped in my face :lol: