100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

I hope you are being sincere because I'm just a frail girl and it is difficult.

I was being completely sincere! I've been doing the set twice and the last one I did totaled out to 132 pushups...if I do wk3, d1 twice it will be 223! that's obviously a HUGE jump... I'm fairly confident I wont be finishing the set twice :\

I was being completely sincere! I've been doing the set twice and the last one I did totaled out to 132 pushups...if I do wk3, d1 twice it will be 223! that's obviously a HUGE jump... I'm fairly confident I wont be finishing the set twice :\

I'm not used to you being sincere.

slime.

okay, so i did W3D1...but it was wierd, since I did ALL OF THEM TOGETHER. I took a fitness assessment test on campus today, and part of the strength/muscle thingy was pushups. I already knew I had to do at least 64 pushups, and well, I did.

Best part? I did them half-naked. Sportsbra + bike shorts, barefoot. Rawr.

Also from the fitness test- I allegedly have 10.7% body fat, weigh the least I weighed since I stepped on a scale when I started dating PS, and pretty damned strong and flexible :D Moral of the story: cycling + grad school = skinny F33nX!

Holy crap. W3D1 destroyed me.

i don't think i would have been able to do it had i not had 5 hot guys (two of them triathletes) standing over me cheering me on (i was the only girl that did them military style). my exhaustion test landed me at 52, so i knew i would be close

i don't think i would have been able to do it had i not had 5 hot guys (two of them triathletes) standing over me cheering me on (i was the only girl that did them military style). my exhaustion test landed me at 52, so i knew i would be close

Wow thats awesome. :clap: