100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

When replying, please try to post which day you're doing. We're all a little staggered here and it will make tracking easier. <3

Name|W1||W2D1|W2D2|W2D3||W3D1|W3D2|W3D3
fly|:D||X|X|X||
April60|:D||X|X|X||
F33nX|:D||X|X|X||
eileenbunny|:D||
plot|:D||X|X|X||X|
mikey|:D||X
Dream|:D||
dbzeag|:D||X
w_a_w|:D||X|X
BeerAd|:D||X
Dharma1521|:D||X|X|X||X|
ChikkenNoodul|:D||
kiwi|:D||X|X
inline4|:D||X|X

Last edited:
I'm going to just skip W2D3 and do my week 3 test tonight, then I'll know if I can move on to week 3 or if I need to redo week 2 to get strong enough to get to week 3.

I missed this testing business...have to check it out...I was going to skip wk2, d3 also to try and get back on track

I missed this testing business...have to check it out...I was going to skip wk2, d3 also to try and get back on track

Well, it doesn't really matter for you. But at the end of week 2, it tells you to max yourself again - just like the initial test. Based on that, it tells you how many to do in W3.

Yeah for my first try. Last time I did 217, but I'm currently just concentrating on my lifting (bench is at 335 x5 reps).

Holy Crap! Shalimar was saying that it was impossible to do 100 pushups, so thanks! :p

And you should talk to Coqui in the workout thread. I think he just got back into the 300 club.

I just did my test and barely made it to 16, so I shall attempt week 3, I make no promises that it will go well.