100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

but I'm an informed shyte talker.

this last month or so one of our contests out at gators has been a pushup contest. some pretty in-shape dudes enter usually (and the occasional drunkard).

the max, I believe, has been in the 80's. and I'm talkin' little 140 lb ex-wrestler lookin dudes with 4% bodyfat.

just an observation. I wish you all the best, but PLEASE, when any of you gets to 100, videotape it. I gotta see this.

:heart:

i personally am doing kickball-specific exercises to prepare. :p

but I'm an informed shyte talker.

this last month or so one of our contests out at gators has been a pushup contest. some pretty in-shape dudes enter usually (and the occasional drunkard).

the max, I believe, has been in the 80's. and I'm talkin' little 140 lb ex-wrestler lookin dudes with 4% bodyfat.

just an observation. I wish you all the best, but PLEASE, when any of you gets to 100, videotape it. I gotta see this.

:heart:

i personally am doing kickball-specific exercises to prepare. :p

this thing has you doing them in intervals, not just knocking out 100 straight...I got to the point where I could do over 70 straight a year ago and then sat on my butt and turned to jelly again

this thing has you doing them in intervals, not just knocking out 100 straight...I got to the point where I could do over 70 straight a year ago and then sat on my butt and turned to jelly again

But if you read clear through the program the goal is to get you to where you do 100 straight, not with breaks in between.

But if you read clear through the program the goal is to get you to where you do 100 straight, not with breaks in between.

hadn't bothered but that's cool with me because I'll hopefully end up near 200 straight