100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

brisk, misty morning on a river - gentle breeze on the neck and the sound of silence not appeal for an exercise?

jogging and cycling bore me to tears though. i can't do neither.

All exercising is pretty boring... unless there is some mental massage either with enjoying nature or finding a center. imho

paf paf paf paf

All exercising is pretty boring... unless there is some mental massage either with enjoying nature or finding a center. imho

paf paf paf paf

My housemate and I weightlift together and I enjoy that. I'm starting Squash in 2 weeks as well as I received a squash racket for my birthday, so I'm really looking forward to that!

Some can be fun - the montony of the gym is dull, however.

My housemate and I weightlift together and I enjoy that. I'm starting Squash in 2 weeks as well as I received a squash racket for my birthday, so I'm really looking forward to that!

Some can be fun - the montony of the gym is dull, however.

Yeah a partner makes it THAT much better. Working out alone is lacking fun-natured competition.

Yeah a partner makes it THAT much better. Working out alone is lacking fun-natured competition.

I hear that - inter alia team sports are great for the social nature as well as the fitness. If you really want to stay dedicated to something, if you have a whole team breathing down you're neck to be there for 7am practice in the pissing rain, you'll be there for 7am practice in the pissing rain.

Wow I am still flabbergasted at the participation levels for this.

Whats next? A six week ab program for UF?

my abs are sore right now from the pushups. the muscles in between my ribs especially. it's kinda weird cause i work them a couple times a week.

everyone i know who has rowed LOVES it. can't shut up about it. and apparently it's a pretty intense workout.

it's pretty good cardio, but only really in the sprints. i like rowing because it builds the arm muscles and endurance nicely without too much associated pain. it's also just really damn enjoyable.

i may just stay with the rowing team and let my gym membership just expire this year. it alone is sufficient really! give it a go, i can almost say for cert you will love it!

Wow I am still flabbergasted at the participation levels for this.

Whats next? A six week ab program for UF?

I hope so.

I actually would love to pick up a kayak if we had somewhere near here that I could use it on regularly (I'm not saying we don't, I just haven't looked yet). Anytime I mention it though Knyte throws a fit cause you need water for it to work.

Username|Day 1|Day 2|Day 3
fly|X|X|
April60|X|X|
F33nX|X|X|
eileenbunny|||
plot|X|X||
mikey|X|X|
Dream|X|X|
hawk82|||
b_sinning|||
dbzeag|X||
Sp`ange|X||