100 Pushups Challenge - Wanna join Ape and me?

No one puts Kiwi in a corner.

:lol: you rock, b. :heart:

Considering the fact that I will never be in any Latin club, nor in a Latin ballroom competition, and even if I was I of course wouldn't do those dances, I think I'll be okay. It's simply cause it's a good workout and fun, not to impress anybody with my mad Dirty Dancing skills.

i just want to show off my mad dirty dancing skills!!!

So is today the official "Day Two"???

Cause I did my Day 1 yesterday morning and I figure I can do Day 2 tonight to catch up with everyone... is that correct?

So they teach you latin dancing that would get you laughed at, at any Latin Club as well as any Latin Ballroom competition?

Oh indeed they would, because we all know how serious of a sport Latin dancing is. Ya know, all those guys with ultra-bright pink frilly shirts only buttoned half-way up, skin-tight black pants, and greasy hair just simply screams "TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!".

Oh indeed they would, because we all know how serious of a sport Latin dancing is. Ya know, all those guys with ultra-bright pink frilly shirts only buttoned half-way up, skin-tight black pants, and greasy hair just simply screams "TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!".

SERIOS

desicdbabalu.jpg

Username|Day 1|Day 2|Day 3
fly|X||
April60|X||
F33nX|X|X|
eileenbunny|||
plot|X|X||
mikey|X|X|
Dream|X|X|
hawk82|||
b_sinning|||
dbzeag|X||
Sp`ange|X||
w_a_w|X||
BeerAd|X||
taivas||
Dharma1521|X|X||
ChikkenNoodul|X||
kiwi|X||
inline4|X||

Updated! I may or may not be available Friday due to Austin. Ape and I will be doing ours shortly! So who all is sore already?

I've paddled a canoe.

It seems mundane, no?

brisk, misty morning on a river - gentle breeze on the neck and the sound of silence not appeal for an exercise?

jogging and cycling bore me to tears though. i can't do neither.